A Collection of Fantasy, Fae, Elven, Celtic,
Medieval, & Renaissance Wares for Second Life

Friday, April 1, 2011

RFL of SL - Serenade Gown - Pearl by Caverna Obscura

Oh, how I have fallen in love! There are few things that I absolutely have to have, but this is one of them. Caverna Obscura is offering one of the most gorgeous gowns I have seen in a long while. It's elegant, yet fun... beautiful, yet intriguing... classic, yet modern. The Serenade Gown has to be my new favorite... so much so, that it took me a long while to decide which three images I wanted to display because I found myself taking so many!

I will be featuring the second image in my Fine Art Gallery at Dreamscaped Designs, to be released this weekend. All proceeds of sales will go towards RFL of SL.  Kudos to Elvina for making such a wonderful piece of attire!

Please support the fight against cancer by visiting the Enchanted Mysts sim hosted by Fantasy Faire this year and shopping the vendors offered. Are you as excited as I am? How great is it that we get to donate to a good cause and have exquisite pieces to remember the moment every time we don them...







Lofty Dreams!
Dreamscaped Dagger

Fantasy FaireEnchanted Mysts - Relay for Life

No comments: